- Hovering your mouse cursor over a bubble will bring up a brief tooltip on what that card does. Clicking on a bubble will take you to the page about that card.
- The blue bubble at the top of each box indicates the name of a structure. The "Unlocks" area shows what units and traits can be created once the structure is complete. The "Research" area shows what upgrades can be researched at that structure.
- The black arrows indicate the tech requirements for each structure. For example, to build a Palaeon, you must already have a Mendelon and a Temple of Ctenos completed.
- Thick purple bars indicate pairs of upgrades which are mutually exclusive, meaning that they cannot both be used in the same game. For example, if you research Ambidexterity, you cannot research Invasive Sheathing.
- Some cards may have additional requirements. Whenever bringing a card into play, be sure to check the bottom of the card for further instructions.
- Simple: To build a Cerber, you must first build a Temple of Ctenos. You may not start building the Cerber until the Temple of Ctenos is finished.
- Moderate: To research Corrosive Agent, you must first build a Mendelon, followed by an Oubleron. At the Oubleron, you may then research Corrosive Agent.
- Advanced: To build a Regenerating Ctenosaur, you must build a Mendelon and a Temple of Ctenos to unlock the Palaeon. Building the Palaeon will unlock the Regenerating trait. You must then build a Beckoning Shrine to unlock the Ctenosaur. You may now build a Regenerating Ctenosaur at the Oviary.crypti
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.