Notes[edit | edit source]
- Hovering your mouse cursor over a bubble will give a brief tooltip on what that card is used for. Clicking on a bubble will take you to the page about that card.
- The blue bubble at the top of each box indicates the name of a structure. The other bubbles indicate what that structure can unlock, build, research, or train.
- The black arrows indicate the tech requirements for each structure. For example, to build a Laboratory, you must already have a Workshop and an Academy in play. All structures are built by Rats.
- Some cards may have additional requirements. When bringing any card into play, be sure to check the bottom of the card for further instructions.
Examples[edit | edit source]
- Simple: To build an Academy, you must first build an Armory. You may only begin building the Academy after the Armory finishes.
- Moderate: To train a Master Skirmisher, you must first build an Armory and then send a rat there to learn the Skirmisher weapon. After you have built an Academy, you may then send the Skirmisher rat to the Armory again to learn the Master Skirmisher weapon.
- Advanced: To build an Onager, you must first build a Workshop, use it to research Siegecraft, then send a rat there to learn the Siegeman skill. You will need to build an Armory followed by an Academy to unlock the Laboratory. At the Laboratory, you must research Torsion. Now you may have the Siegeman rat build an Onager.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.